1 -2 hot pepper ( jalapenos pepper)
2 tomatoes , cored and coarsely chopped (peeling is optional)
1 garlic clove , coarsely chopped
3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
3 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh cilantro (or parsley)
4 chicken breast halves (8-10 ounces each)
1 ½ teaspoons coarse salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon ground cumin
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Spicy Salsa Procedures:
1) Remove stems from peppers.
2) Slice peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeds (or leave them in for very hot salsa).
3) Slice half peppers crosswise into 1/2 inch pieces.
4) Place in a food processor.
5) Add tomatoes and garlic and puree to a coarse paste.
6) Work in the olive oil and vinegar.
7) Season lightly with salt and pepper.
8) Add cilantro, pulsing to mix. There will be about 1 1/2 cups.
1) Rinse chicken and pat dry.
2) Generously season on both sides with salt, pepper and cumin.
3) Drizzle oil over both sides of chicken.
4) Rub oil and spices in with your fingertips.
5) Cover and refrigerate 30-60 minutes.
6) Preheat grill to high.
7) Brush and oil grill grate.
8) Grill chicken until cooked through and golden brown, 4-6 minutes per side.
9) Transfer chicken to a platter and spicy spoon salsa over it.
10) Serves 4 persons
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: A freelance writer who meticulously structured and maintained blogs just for you: A LIFE SO FAR AWAY and my other blog: OFW: THIS IS MY LIFE AND STORY Thank you for your valuable time. Follow my business & writings and you’ll find what life’s meant to be.
Photo Source: “Grilled chicken with tomato-cucumber salsa by CRIMExTHINK, on Flickr”>